free web site traffic and promotion

Art

Art
paintings,Water color,acrylic

Health,alternative

,Mental,recovery,Meditation,aromatherapy,Self help,groups,Books,healing,Arts,spirituality,treatment

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Didn't get disabled housing because..

present landlord gave a bad reference and place in Little falls unavailable so nowhere to go to now. Not sure why she'd do that as wants me out but then why did she not give back my security either? Makes no sense to me to stand in my way if I am trying to oblige her. Now looks like she is trying to sell the property as has a realtor dropping in next week to look at places. Guess is why she is getting new storm windows atleast on my place to make it look better. Doubt if I will ever get to enjoy them. She will replace them after she throws me in the street with my pets most likely,sweetie that she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spam,dropping your links,deleted.

Recovery Journey

Addiction ,Desperation ,Fear ,Hate, self Hatred,

Expectations, greed, lust, lack of self control,

dependence, neediness sadness, manipulation

,enablement to clear boundaries ,learning to say'no'

,self love, acceptance, respect,

assertiveness ,independence ,faith, discipline

My meditation video

In it I share how to do it,what kind of meditation this is,where to find out more info on it,the benefits of meditation and so on..Hope it helps you. :)