free web site traffic and promotion

Art

Art
paintings,Water color,acrylic

Health,alternative

,Mental,recovery,Meditation,aromatherapy,Self help,groups,Books,healing,Arts,spirituality,treatment

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Court case dismissed..

No Spam Please. Thanks!
So then husband of Akama,maNaGER OF PROPERTY SAYS 'can't we get her out for not paying October rent?' Judge said can't advise them and suggested they get an attorney! hahah. I got a free one through legal aide. I knew enough to do that and I'm on disability and am supposed to have a head injury Their normal allegedly.I'm supposed to pay for having to move,put my things in storage,look for new housing constantly,have sheriffs,her,others drop by all hours and call to throw me out?! I have not enjoyed the place in atleast a year and even then not really as place was always a dump,unweatherized,charged top market price though,not mowed regularly,vermin in it and in walls,roof,water damage to walls,mold,making me sick,sinus infections constantly,no storm windows,wet leaves on lawn,unraked,unbagged,fell on,no smoke detectors,carbon monoxide detectors,had to have put in myself and so on..Landlord is a real slumlord and absentee like many here which depreciates property values and the neighborhood as they don't keep up the places. I will offer some money for rent to avoid eviction on grounds didn't pay rent but am asking for a rent reduction due to damages unrepaired yet landlord knows of them. She claims she needs to retake possession of her property to fix them. I guess everyone moves out when their roof needs fixing,windows replacement,insulation,rodents killed,mold right?! A tenant does have some rights and since I have exercised them is the real reason for my eviction as I don't kiss butt and agree with her and let her run me like all else does. Why should I pay top rent to live like this? I have to also as no place takes the pets I have and not giving them away,sorry. Also many landlords don't take section 8 or people on disability with no full time job. Rather discriminatory no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

spam,dropping your links,deleted.

Recovery Journey

Addiction ,Desperation ,Fear ,Hate, self Hatred,

Expectations, greed, lust, lack of self control,

dependence, neediness sadness, manipulation

,enablement to clear boundaries ,learning to say'no'

,self love, acceptance, respect,

assertiveness ,independence ,faith, discipline

My meditation video

In it I share how to do it,what kind of meditation this is,where to find out more info on it,the benefits of meditation and so on..Hope it helps you. :)