free web site traffic and promotion

Art

Art
paintings,Water color,acrylic

Health,alternative

,Mental,recovery,Meditation,aromatherapy,Self help,groups,Books,healing,Arts,spirituality,treatment

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rain

Spam deleted. Rain While we need it, We don't need it every day, But, it's been pouring daily, from where I sit, Watching the drops of water fall and trees sway, With the wind blowing their branches and leaves falling, Instead of for rain, I pray for a sunny day, Listening to birds sing, Feeling the warmth of the sun, Not the coolness of the clouds in the sky, Then I can get something done, Outside, tidying up, I'll try, For now the streets are soaked with rain, Buckets of the stuff have filled my flower pots, It has now become a pain, As sun too is needed for fruit,crops,trees and forget me nots, So now instead of a rain dance, I will wish for a sunny sky, As I watch the animals prance, From my window by and by, Yes, it's high time for some sun, I long for it's warmth on my face, and the summer fun, It's vibrant glow on this place, That now is wet and dull, The streets resemble a ghost town, Empty and the sounds are at a lull, No activity can be seen in this now from all around, The rain seems to have washed away the people as well, As watered the ground and soil, The air is heavy with a damp smell, Soon, men will toil, Under the hot sun's rays, On roofs,fields,streets, They will seem as if in a daze, While others complain of the heat, And wish that it would rain, Forgeting that, that's all it's done, For days now and not the shining of the summer sun. Thundering like the sound of a distant train. Yes, all it does here now, Is rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spam,dropping your links,deleted.

Recovery Journey

Addiction ,Desperation ,Fear ,Hate, self Hatred,

Expectations, greed, lust, lack of self control,

dependence, neediness sadness, manipulation

,enablement to clear boundaries ,learning to say'no'

,self love, acceptance, respect,

assertiveness ,independence ,faith, discipline

My meditation video

In it I share how to do it,what kind of meditation this is,where to find out more info on it,the benefits of meditation and so on..Hope it helps you. :)